Changing the Size of Thumbnails
By default, thumbnails are displayed as 80 x 80 pixels. If you require your thumbnails to display at a different size, complete the following steps (this updates the size of all of your thumbnails):
- Open the config.cfg file located in the IntradocDir/config/ directory in a text editor.
- To change the thumbnail height and width:
- To change the thumbnail height, substitute the pixel size in the following line: ThumbnailHeight=xxx (where xxx is the value in pixels)
- To change the thumbnail width, substitute the pixel size in the following line: ThumbnailWidth=xxx (where xxx is the value in pixels)
Outside In Image Export performs scaling based on whichever setting is smaller (the height setting is used if the settings are equal), preserving the aspect ratio.
- Save your changes to the config.cfg file.
- Restart the content server.