For our portal application to work with UCM, I had done the following configuration:
- Set the ip filters
- Set the http address of the web server
- Set the Intradoc Server port
This can be done from the enterprise manager as well as from the configuration file. I prefer to do this changes from the enterprise manager.
- Open Enterprise Manager: http://test.3disystems.com/em
- Login with weblogic User
- From left navigation, expand and select Content Server as shown below
- From the UCM menu on top in the right page select configuration
- Update the information on the configuration screen as shown below
– http address is web address configured for the content server in the web server.
– IP Address filters are the ip address from where the content server will be allowed to be accessed
- Restart content server
This configuration will be sufficient and should work.